We need your support!
BetterGrids, an organization with no employees, operates entirely
through efforts and contributions from individuals and organizations.
Over 70 organizations, including ARPA-E, have contributed to the creation
of our Grid Data Repository, which provides free access to 200 grid
models to researchers world-wide. We need donations to:
Make grants to students to perform grid resiliency research:
Donor could act as sponsor, further specifying and guiding the research.
Provide internships for students:
As data curators or admin/outreach support.
Support a worthy cause:
- Grid Data Repository
- Resiliency R&D
- Student education & training
Leverage your R&D funds:
- Ability to sponsor specific resiliency research topic for students
- Ability to guide their research and benefit from the interim results
Engage & network with community:
- Donors can choose to join the BetterGrids Grant Committee,
and participate in various outreach activities
- Acknowledgement on BetterGrids website,
newsletters, and other publications
- Donor’s name can be attached to the specific grant it sponsors